Sunday 15 November 2015

Unboxing Coloristiq Mr Bond (November 2015)

Hey :)
It's time for another Coloristiq mani box!  This month the theme was Mr bond to coincide with the release of the movie.
  
I go on about this every box, but look at the packaging!  This month your polish was contained within 3 small black tie boxes.  I actually still have previous months packaging also as I find it too cute to throw out!  
So now that you know the theme, lets get into the polishes sent which all kept in line with the Bond trend.

 First polish is an OPI mini.  Now there is 4 different ones available so you might not get the same one as me here.  This colour is Love Is In My Cards.  This had good coverage in one coat but I've done two here to make it completely opaque.
It's a deep red shade and looks stunning.  Even in in a mini bottle the application with the brush is flawless as it's not actually much smaller than a standard sized brush.  I do find it a little awkward to hold the small lid though!
Which colour did you end up with?

For polish two we have Essie Partner In Crime, a rich chocolate brown.  This is not a shade I would normally buy so I was looking forward to trying it out with my skin tone and I actually quite like it on me!
This is two coats of colour and no top coat.  This was actually very good coverage with just one coat and I'm sure you could get away with just one if you were short on time.
 



 What do you think of this shade?  Is it something that you would wear?  I think I need to do some experimenting using this in nail art soon.



Third polish to share with you is Silver by Calvin Klein.  I didn't even know they made nail polish!  This silver is gorgeous though with a light dusting of glitter flecks through it.

This is two coats and no top coat.  Once again the coverage with just one coat was nearly enough to stop with that.  The polish formula worked really well with smooth application.

The only thing I didn't like about this one was the square lid.  I just find it a bit awkward to get a comfortable grip on the lid when they are shaped like that.  

Our last polish is a full size OPI called Int'l Crime Caper.  It's best used as a topper though as you can see on the pinky and ring finger, two coats does give a nice coverage.
Over black you get this amazing red/blue/purple glittery effect!  This was just one coat and no top coat.
How about white?  Though it's hard to pick up in the picture the effect over white is subtle yet eye catching so I would recommend it.  This polish would also look great over a classic french.
Two coats and no top coat.  It really is a beautiful colour.  I love using this type of polish either over black or over a french.

So that's the contents from November 2015 Coloristiq mani box.  Just to clarify that I paid for this box myself and I'm giving you my honest opinions here.  I like that you can see what is in the box before committing to buying it as I actually ended up not buying October's box as I didn't really like the contents.  This way you are never going to get something you don't like.  If you want to check out Coloristiq you can find them here:
Coloristiq Website 

Thanks for reading and until next time,

Lyn
 
 
 
 


 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment