Monday 23 November 2015

Review: bornprettystore.com

Hey :)
It's that time again for a review post!  I recently received 3 more items from bornprettystore to try out and share with you all.  The items I picked were liquid tape, a colour change polish and a stamping plate.

 Before going further into the post I'd just like to say that even thought I have been sent these items for free, I am not paid to do this review and  I'm giving you my honest opinions on these products.  Bornprettystore is a really affordable place for nail art items along with clothing and household items (though I have only purchased/reviewed the nail art).  You have to be patient on shipping as it can take a few weeks sometimes to get to you but I feel that the low prices make this worthwhile.  Plus its free shipping world wide.
Bornpretty Website 





First item we have a stamping plate.  This one is BP43 and has 4 images on it.  I do test out all 4 images in my youtube video so feel free to check that out.
All the plates I've tried from BPS are of good quality and the images come out strong.  This one ended up having a Christmas feel to it when I seen what looks like a Xmas tree in it.
For doing the stamping I used the BPS squishy XL stamper.  I LOVE this stamper.  It's the easiest to use that I've tried.  I did a previous review blog/youtube vid on that item if your interested in seeing more.
For the second item I choose this purple colour changing polish.  The cold colour is deep purple with gold glitters which turns to the warmer violet/light purple when warm.  I had so much fun playing with this in cups of hot and cold water haha.  There is just something so enjoyable about colour change polish, I loved it.
The colour was thick and nearly opaque in one coat.  Though I say the consistency was thick I don't mean that it was hard to apply, quite the opposite.  Application was really nice and easy and I did two coats.  There are plenty other colours to choose from too (12 to be exact).
The last item I reviewed was BPS liquid peel off tape.  I have been wanting to try this for ages so was happy to get this to test out.  It felt weird to put on - it's like you're painting nail polish onto your skin!  I try it out in my youtube video which I will link at the end for you.

Overall thoughts?  I have to say my favourite is the colour change polish!  The application was amazing and I enjoyed making it change colour.  I can see me using the liquid tape more in the future especially when I do a sponged design to speed up the cleaning process.  The stamping plate worked perfectly, each image came out strong and transferred over to the nail.  The prices are really affordable and highly competitive with the same items being sold in the UK at a higher price.

Thank you bornprettystore for sending me these items to review.  If you'd like to see my video it will be live at 10am 24/11/15 on my channel here:
Nala Nails Youtube Channel 

Thanks for reading!
Lyn
 
 
 
 
 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment