Monday 28 September 2015

Unboxing: Nailboxuk September

Hello :)
I wasn't kidding when I said I had a back log of products to get through!  Moving on to the next I have Septembers Nailboxuk.

This months theme was creepy colours for Halloween coming up.  When I heard the choosen theme for the month I was so sure they were going to include a glow in the dark type polish, such as China Glaze Ghoulish Glow.  Though this was not the case I was still impressed with the items contained in the box.

Firstly you find a set of 6 nail brushes.  These seem good quality and give you the basic tools needed for nail art; dotting tool, short striper, long striper, fan brush, small flat headed brush and a larger flat headed brush.  You can see these in closer detail in my youtube video (Nala Nails on youtube).

Secondly there is a Toughflex Base Coat by Elegant touch.  Nailbox works closely with this company and has provided a few other items from them so far in their monthly choices.  The products I've used so far from Elegant Touch get my personal thumbs up.





First polish of the box is Taxi Cab by True Brit London.  The first thing I can't help but notice is the weight of this polish bottle!  It's very heavy for a 10ml bottle but you can see the thickness of the glass in it.  I had never heard of this brand before so did a little research on it.  I found out that they are a 6-free polish (never heard of one being 6 free before, only 5).  

 For first impressions on this brand - I'm truely impressed.  Though the bottle is heavy it does give the polish a certain feel of elegance around it.  You know that you are not just getting a cheap £1 low quality polish.  All their polish retails at £12.50 and I have to say with the quality of it, the price tag is acceptable.

True Brit London  




Secondly we have Nails Inc Queen Victoria Street.  The thing that I am finding with all the other Nails Inc polishes I've tried to date, is that they are very good one-coaters.  This one is no exception, though like always I did two coats for my pictures.  It's a beautiful emerald green








 


 The last polish is my favorite (cos it's purple!).  This is Sinful Pro Shine in the colour Show Off.  At first when I saw the name I thought it was a part of the brand Sinful Color but it's not.  I googled it to find out its actually a brand in its own right.




You can see the shimmer in the polish with this macroshot.  These polishes retail for £5.95.  It was also a very good one-coater and application was nice and smooth.  I did do a second coat though like I always do before top coat and picture taking.

Sinful Polish 

That's it for Septembers Nailboxuk.  Once again I can't wait until next months box arrives.  I am loving this product so much.  It's a must for an other nail polish lover.

Until next time!
Lyn

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment