Thursday 5 December 2013

Ohhi December.....

So here we are with another year almost over.  Funny how fast my college time has flown in.  Doesn't feel like I even started college that long ago but its now 1.5 years later!  Looking forward to graduating in June though.  I just hope I can make my dream of being self employed work!

I have been working recently on doing some nail art using gel!  I think its turning out pretty good!  Next step is to use acrylic to make bows and flowers.





I have started to make up a wheel with gel art on it only!  I'm sure it won't take me long to fill it.

Next up is a couple pics of my recent nail art.  This is what I am wearing now (just painted them last night)

I love doing abstract patterns.  They are so simple but they look so wow.

This is design I was wearing last week.  Very simple to do but with plenty of bling!  Remember to check out my youtube every Friday to see a new nail art video.  I also load other videos as and when I can! (such as hauls and how to's)

In relation to work on others I have done recently, here is a couple pics of a clients gel nails and painted toes,
Client requested a gel overlay as she was having some issues with her nails splitting.  We then decided to go for a gel colour on top and to have a nail art accent finger too!  The abstract pattern is done using gels.

For her toes she wanted a colour to match up as best I could with her fingers so we used this really nice shade from Avon and then I painted the black flower on the big toe, popped a rhinestone in the center and then topped it off with some glitter so that extra sparkle!

Finally here is last weeks video.  A really fun and bright animal print design.  I adore this colour!  I kept looking at my hands all week it's that bright :)

Thanks for reading guys!  I hope you enjoying following me and seeing all my work.  Remember you can find me on all these places:

www.facebook.com/lynsnailart
Twitter @nailsbylyn
Instagram lynsnailart
Youtube Nala Nails

0 comments:

Post a Comment