Friday 27 December 2013

Insert Epic Title Here

I actually find it harder to come up with a post title than I do to fill the post with content haha.  So what's the latest in my little nail art world?  Let's see here!  Still having some issues with editing.  I know whats wrong with it now and I can't fix it without buying a new camera and that's not an option right now.  I have a couple videos already edited and good to go with no black spots after trying to render them I think 10+ times.  Its just gonna be one of those things for now.  I will keep trying to edit the vids early and hopefully get them mostly without black spots in them.  In saying that I didn't manage to do it with a slightly different vid I put up for you guys.

I finally managed to get my camera set up in a semi decent way in order to start showing you guys my acrylic and gel work!  After 3 full days of trying to render this on properly I had to just suck it up that it blacked out my clip of me doing the top coat.  Considering all the attempts I had done I figured it was the best I was gonna get and I was at the point of being ready to scrap the video altogether!

Today I uploaded this video (with no black spots!!)
I really liked this design, its not hard to do but it looks really classy and of course it has some bling on it!

This one ended up being my Christmas mani!  I know its not exactly your "traditional" nail art you would expect but I like to be different so here we are!  I had done it in blue but something I wasn't quite liking about it so it ended up being black.

Something more traditional you say?  Ok.  How about this christmas manicure done on a 6 year old? :)
 
 Cute huh?  She was so excited to have it done.  So far my youngest client!  I would like to do little princess parties where I can pamper a group of girls with some mini nail art :)  I am available on request!

Just before college broke for the holidays I did a couple of the girls with some glitter gel toes.
 Gotta love some sparkle!  I still have my pink glitter toenails too :)  Not sure when I will feel like changing them to something different.

I also did some experimenting with colour blending acrylics!  This was really fun to do and I want to do some more!  I will get round to filming a tutorial on this too!

 Well thats it for now guys.  Please join me on any of my social media for more frequent updates of my work!  Thanks for reading :)

Facebook www.facebook.com/lynsnailart
Twitter @nailsbylyn
Instagram @nailsbylyn
Youtube Nala Nails
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment