Saturday 14 December 2013

Getting angry at editing issues!

Pretty self explanatory title on this one to be honest!  I spent all day Friday trying to work out what was wrong with my video.  There was a file that when I rendered it would black screen but you would still hear the sound.  I tried deleting the file, re-editing it, I tried re downloading off my camera and then re-editing the new file back in; same result.  I gave up and had to put text in towards the end :(


This is a really simple yet eye catching design to do.  I have also done it in purple before.

My other video that was loaded last week was a simple french that I added a foil flower to.  Check it out here:

Let me know if you guys try any of my designs out, I would love to see them on my social media!  
I am thinking of trying to set up my camera so that I can record myself using the nail trainer to do my acrylic and gel designs.  I really want to share some of these with you!  I need to have a play around with my work station and see what I can do.  Then it's also having the time!  Only one week left at college though, but still got work!

I had a gel infill and recolour to do on this client :)  She is just loving her nails!  She said that she never would of thought to have her nails done before cos she hates her hands but now everyone looks to her nails and showers her with comments!  Its a perk of the job to help people feel good about themselves :)

 
Here is the before picture of my nail bitter assessment!  It was hard work I tell you.  The thing is we can talk through all the correct ways to go about doing a nail biter, but we never physically practice on one cos we don't have any in our class, so you really are thrown in the deep end for this test!
 This was the result.  I felt it could of went better for the finished result but as I mentioned before this really was my first attempt at a nail biter and it just had the added stress of assessment thrown in there!  I added some rhinestones and decals to complete the design and also to cover some of my nail art unit.

 I'm going out tomorrow night so I decided to sparkle up my toes!  This is holographic pink gel toes




I have been practicing sculpting little flowers using acrylic and now that I have myself a decent brush to do it, I'm getting really pleased with the results!
 
 Really cute huh? :)  I'm proud of this!  Now to keep getting better and more creative!
I also worked on this batman design for a client request who in the end didn't turn up for the appointment and then unfollowed me on Twitter when I messaged them about it.  I understand things come up, people can forget etc, but please remember that my time is important too and I make time for you (and in this case also spent time to custom make a design) so please be considerate of this.

I did this cute and simple flower design on another client:

 Your nails don't have to be long to get art on!  Some designs can fit on short nails really well!

That's it for this update guys!  Thanks for reading and thanks if you follow me on any of my social media!  Until next time!

www.facebook.com/lynsnailart
Twitter @nailsbylyn
Instagram @lynsnailart
Youtube Nala Nails

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment