Saturday 30 November 2013

I bought a lot of things......

Hello everyone! :)
I didn't leave it so long this time to update!  (hurray)  I have been on a bit of a spending spree so there is a couple of haul videos to share with you!
Firstly there is some items from Banggood.  I had watched many other youtube vids showing there items and it was only a matter of time until I tried them out for myself too.

I picked a few transfers and some acrylic.  Silly me ordered pink when I wanted white!  Oh well.  I tried it out and it is a very nice shade of pink, not too dark but not too light, and it was of a good consistency (I used it with NSI liquid).  Take a look at my video to see everything and how they look on a practice nail at the end!

Now the BIG spree came on Monday when I went to my local NSI.  (For those unaware of NSI they are one of the leading companies in nail products and have a fantastic range.  It is actually the range we use at our college too)


Really I think I can let the video speak for itself!  I picked myself up the kit created for our college course as it made a fantastic basis for me to be able to start out on my own properly next year when I'm qualified fully.  There was also a Sally's near by so of course we took a trip there too....

I tried out some nail art using gel the other day
 I think my penguin needs some work!  I liked the marbling and blending effect, now to have a client want it done ;)

 Here are a set of sparkly purple glitter acrylics I did on a work colleague.  The picture does not do the shiney justice!!  This was taken with my phone camera though.


This is a set of gels done at the college,  She had broken her thumb nail and it was so odd shaped it was very hard to work with!


This was a special request nail art.  I created it to match the clients outfit for her son's wedding :)


A set of natural gels I done :)


How about some more flag nail art?!  These were fun to do.

Here is a vid of a recent nail art deisgn.  I ended up doing my toes with it first then liked it so much it ended up on my fingers!  I don't often match but for 1 week I did!




This is the last for this post I promise!!  Another nail art video!

Thanks for reading guys!  ~Please check me out on my social media and share your nails with me!~

www.facebook.com/lynsnailart
Youtube Nala Nails
Twitter @nailsbylyn
Instagram lynsnailart

0 comments:

Post a Comment