Friday 1 November 2013

What I've been up to!

Hello!
I feel like it has been ages since I put a post on here!  I have plenty pictures to share with my recent work and my newest video too!  I am expecting a package from BangGood next week so that will be another lil update/video!  In realtion to my Youtube, I made it passed 200 subscribers!!  So happy =)  Thank You to all who have supported me so far!

I had a client getting her nails done for her sons wedding and we matched up the base colour to go with the outfit she was wearing.
 To add the detail I used some silver polish to make flowers and leaves, then placed a pearl in the flower centres.

Next there is some nail art I done on myself.
I loved this one!  The picture doesn't do the colour justice, it was so bright, a true neon colour.  It actually took me a couple days to get used to having something so bright on my nails haha.  I received lots of compliments for this design also.


 For this design I used foil to create the flower, I think it gave it a really nice effect.  I have no idea when I will get round to these 2 tutorials.  My latest video is from nail art 2 months ago!

I did this nail art at college yesterday;
This was really fun to do.  Me and a couple of other students were asked to make some nail art for the Commonwealth Games.  These are all the ones that I made.


This was my first attempt at doing french using acrylic.  Its very hard to do!  I must say that I don't think I actually did too bad at this attempt and I can only get better with more practice!

Lastly I will leave you with the video I uploaded this week of my rainbow dots nail design, I hope you like it! 

Please join me on any of my social media!
www.facebook.com/lynsnailart
Twitter @nailsbylyn
Instagram lynsnailart
Youtube Nala Nails

0 comments:

Post a Comment