Sunday 20 October 2013

Halloween Nail Art & Other!

Hello everyone!
I come to you today with not 1 but 3 videos!  I firstly have my Halloween design.  I took a while coming up with this one.  I wanted to do something different and unexpected, not the typical kind of designs you see at this time of year.  I hope that I succeeded!  I give you Alternate Halloween Nail Art: Rat Silhouettes!


Along with doing this I also decided it was time to take off my toenail art.  I was fed up looking at the glitter gel with zebra stripes so off it came.  I had picked up 3 new mylar products and was dying to try them out.  While doing this I thought why not make it a video?  As much as I hate my feet I went and made it anyway!


What do you think?  Want to see more toe nail designs?  I don't change them as much as my fingers but I think it would be fun to make these videos too!

So the third video came about after a little accident!  I had wanted to start making  some "How To" videos and just yesterday the dog managed to bend my thumb nail and it started to crack half way down :(  Instead of being sad about it I turned this into an opportunity!  So here is how to fix your nail using gel!

I hope you find this useful and would like to see some more "How to" vids!  

I also got round to joining Instagram finally!  If you are on there feel free to follow me @lynsnailart.  I am also on all the other usual haunts of Twitter @nailsbylyn and facebook at www.facebook.com/lynsnailart.  Please feel free to come and join me and share your nail creations!  I'd love to see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment