Friday 4 October 2013

Supporting Breast Cancer Awareness

Hello readers!
Today I share with you my latest video but also one that supports a worthwhile cause.  It is October and this is breast cancer awareness month.  For the last 2/3 years I have made a specific design to support this.  Here is this years.


I hope you enjoy the video and either give my design a try yourself or make up your own in support of this cause.

Today I also did my first full set of acrylics!  I was happy with the end result.  Here is the picture.
I also done this hand of acrylics at college,

I will be doing my first acrylic exam very soon :)  I am finding my confidence in using this medium now, its all about practice!

Thank you for reading!
Perhaps check me out on my social media?
www.facebook.com/lynsnailart
Twitter @nailsbylyn
Youtube Nala Nails

0 comments:

Post a Comment