Thursday 26 September 2013

Haul post! (Again)

Yip... I might have been buying stuff again. I have some glitters and nail foils from ebay to share along with a video and some pictures of my latest work!

I begin with the glitters.  I ordered them from ebay from seller Smileys6062 and was really excited to get them.  I mixed them up with clear acrylic and popped them onto a nail to see how they all came out and they look great.   I will definitely be looking for more glitters in the future from this person!   Feel free to check out my video to see them for yourself.

Next up we have some foils!  I ordered a set of 12 to come from Hong Kong and they arrived today.  I am wanting to try out a nail design I saw somewhere else and will post some pictures after I give it a try :)




College wise I did my first gel extensions with gel colour and passed :)   Here is the set of nails I did.

Later that day I did some nail art for a good client of mine who was going off on holiday.  This is the art we choose, the background polish is holographic and the design is something simple yet eyecatching.

Well thats about it!  I also bought a Glaze n Go and a NSI Balance bond primer also but they are kinda boring to photograph so I leave it there! :)

Why not check me out on my social media?
www.facebook.com/lynsnailart
Twitter  @nailsbylyn
Youtube: Nala Nails

Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment