Saturday 12 October 2013

Busy busy busy!!!

Hello :)
 You will notice that I am a day late with my post!  I have been busy with clients, college and work and just had the time today to get this all done!  I have a few pictures of my work that I have done recently.  First here is the set of acrylics I done for my college exam.





I should of done a better job on the middle finger as the shape is not as good as it should have been but otherwise I was happy with it.
For other clients I have done a set of gel nails and a pedicure with gel nails and fingernails :)



I mixed up this glitter with some gel and then put some zebra stripes on top after giving the client a pedicure. 
Then she had gel polish on her nails to finish!  there was a layer of glitter added on but it was very subtle and the camera did not pick it up.


 This is the set of gels done last night, she just wanted to keep them natural :)

Nail art wise I have my new video here:

Just to finish off here is a picture of my nail art done for Breast Cancer awareness :)





Join me on my social media!
www.facebook.com/lynsnailart
Twitter @nailsbylyn
Youtube: Nala Nails

0 comments:

Post a Comment