Tuesday 26 July 2016

Bornprettystore.com Review Items

Hello readers,
today I'm going to be sharing with you some new items I was sent to review by Bornprettystore.  They also shared with me a discount code AIJW10 for 10% off the website.
Now I always love the items that you can purchase from here (I've bought many items with my own money too) and the prices are so cheap!  Delivery can be a few weeks but I'm happy to wait for items that are of the same quality as items located in your country.  Bornpretty also ship world wide and don't charge any postage.

Let's get into what I have to review with you this month:




So this time I got to pick out 5 different items and I can't wait to use them.

Now you might have seen these doing the rounds on social media.  Everyone knows about liquid latex or similar that girls have been applying around their nails to aid clean up, but that can take two coats and you have it's drying time too.  How about having an instant peel off protector like these?  I love the idea of these and it was the first item that I asked to try.  I don't have a whole lot of patience for applying two layers of latex to my fingers and I also noticed that if you had it applied to all 5 fingers on one hand there was a chance of sticking slightly to your other fingers (please tell me I'm not the only one to have done that?!)  So I'm hoping when I try these out they work out better for me.

 
 Item two is some really cool holographic stencils.  They are really unusual in that you get 9 circle stencils and three tip stencils.  My plan for using these will be to have the accent nails done using the tip stencils and then use the circles to do the rest as a full design.




Third item is also a little unusual.  These remind me of pre cut striping tape but this is mutli coloured and also it is not perfectly straight but rather cut in an irregular pattern. These just get peeled off, cut to size and stuck to your nail.




Next is a small square stamping plate and as I'm sure you can tell I've been playing around with this one already!  It's a large mandala flower shape and is so pretty!  Watch out for a tutorial coming soon using this one.

Last item of the bunch is a second stamping plate.  This is one of the larger rectangle sized plates and it has a mixture of snowflakes and lace type patterns on it.  I don't think it is meant to be snowflakes but I just pick up that impression from it when I look at it.  It's got some really nice patterns on it.

That's all the review items I have to share with you.  Watch out for plenty of up coming tutorials using them.  I also decided to buy the BPS gold and silver chrome effect powder and I have a toenail video coming up using the silver.

Thanks to BPS for sending me these review items and thank you for reading.
Until next time,
Lyn


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment