Monday 2 May 2016

Unboxing: Meebox 009 April

Hello readers,
I'm really working through these blogs today!  Next up is Meebox April edition.  This months theme was hitched, so let's take a look at what we got.




First we have this set of three mini polishes that are a french manicure kit.  You also get provided with the tip guides to have that perfect smile line.  I haven't had the time to try this out yet to see how good the polishes are as I have never heard of this brand before.




Included this month was a stamper and scraper to go along with a stamping plate that I will talk about in a second.  I was trying to find a brand for these but they only say clearjellystamper which turns out to be a website which you guessed it, sells stamping related goods!  I had a quick look around there site and they have some nice looking image plates.  I've not tried this out yet as I haven't had the time, but I'm going to record it and give you my impressions on how well it works.


Next up is the stamping plate that is made by Bundle Monster.  This is one of the collaboration plates that were made with bloggers and youtubers (this one is ellandish).  I'm excited to try this out as Bundle Monster is one of the more well known brands I'd say when it comes to image plates so I can't wait to try it out.  As I said above I will be testing the stamper and scraper and will also try out this plate at the same time.  It's got some really nice designs on it.




Here is yet another website I didn't know existed!  Darn you Meebox for introducing me to even more places to spend my money!  These cute stickers are by Miss Cat Nails and there are loads of nice things on the website.  These products are even masterminded by two nail techs.




Last items contained in this month's box is a polish by Leighton Denny called Breakfast In Bed.  This polish applied like a dream, Leighton certainly has his formula's right for his polish line.  I applied two coats and no top coat.




This polish is a beautiful gold shimmery bronze.  I will admit it doesn't sit that great on my pale skin tone but it is still a really nice shade.  It had a nice natural finish to it but I would always recommend a top coat when wearing polish to give that lasting finish and high shine.

There we have it, April's Meebox content.  I think my favourite thing is the stamping plate and I can't wait to try it out.  Next month's theme has been released and it is based around Rihanna so I'm sure we can expect some very cool nail art items (maybe some spikes?!).  Feel free to check out Meebox for yourself.

Thanks for reading and see you in the next blog!

Lyn

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment