Thursday 29 August 2013

A lil intro...

Hello all,
So this is my first time attempting a blog... I hope I can keep it going and share my little polish world with others and I always enjoy reading other peoples posts.  I figured since this is first post and all I should do a lil introduction about my and my nail passion!

So where did it all start...I can't place it specifically for you but I do remember experimenting in my early teens with really crappy nail art attempts.  I had no fancy tools or knowledge like I do now, I would just make different patches of colours using the polish brush itself!  Later in my teens I got my first striper brush set and even an airbrush!  A favorite design of mine became the ladybug, it was one of the suggested designs in a leaflet that came with my striper brushes.

I won't lie, it didn't look this good the first time I did it!  Practice makes perfect though.I actually lost interest in doing my nails for a little bit as I was busy with life and suddenly in my early 20s it came back with a vengance.  I can't even pinpoint what set it off but I know for sure I won't be letting it go again!  

I applied for a Nail Services course at my local college and was accepted.  This summer I recieved my level 2 certificate and was accepted into my second (final) year.

So this would be where I am currently at right now!  Just started my second year and its really exciting.  I'm learning to do acrylics and gels, work in the campus salon, help to create an event to be held at the college and there is even a creative unit where I can make up a nail design of my choice.

Feel free to check me out on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/lynsnailart
Or take a look at my Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCl7xwqwULHKkEUdmuXSApw

Thanks for reading :)








0 comments:

Post a Comment